Sirius X-ray Solutions GmbH is a provider of X-ray Analytical Solutions for Material Science and Semiconductor Industries founded in 2015. We are an independent instruments integrator and we work together with established suppliers. We offer complete laboratory solutions to synchrotron users in the area of thin films, surface and in situ – characterization and services in X-ray diffraction analysis.
Laboratory surface diffraction system
- Software and hardware Integration of the latest 2D PILATUS R 300 K Dectris detector
- Microbeam source and optics
- Fast qualitative analysis on in-situ layer growth
- In-plane X-ray diffraction
Multi Purpose set-up for thin film analysis
- High Resolution X-ray Diffraction
- In-plane X-ray surface diffraction
- Reciprocal space maps
- Grazing incidence fluorescence
- Dectris MYTHEN R 1D Detector
X-ray Thin Film Analysis
using different techniques, e.g., X-ray Reflectifity and Gracing Incidence X-ray Scattering.